Pages

Tuesday, July 7

Testimonials

“Michael Daigian Design is phenomenal, creative, responsible, on the ball, and reasonably priced. I planned my wedding long-distance and was so impressed by the great communication and fast email responses. The floral arrangements on my wedding day were beyond expectation. I think they are the best.”

“They completely understood what I wanted despite the fact that I couldn’t really articulate it. My bouquet was EXACTLY what I had envisioned. They fit the design of space so perfectly and the little creative touches they provided were beautiful.”

“Michael’s work was a major part of the magic and beauty of our wedding. I had a clear idea of what I wanted but Michael took my clarity to a higher level than I could have imagined.”

“Michael is extraordinarily creative PLUS he does not have a big ego that gets in the way. He listens very carefully (because he is not a prima donna) and then makes a budget AND sticks to it.”

“Michael Daigian Design constructed a wedding canopy topped with flowers that was the most beautiful I have ever seen. It was stunning. They also provided up-lighting, which transformed the room into an elegant, ambient ballroom. They are more of a private events company rather than just a florist.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments: