Pages

Monday, February 28

Monday's with Michael

 Flora Grubb: Beauty in the Bayview

I stumbled upon Flora Grubb about four years ago and have been a big fan ever since. This unique garden store in the Bayview district of S.F is one of the hidden gems that many locals don't know about. The gardens here at Flora Grubb promote the use of recycled materials, Eco-friendly succulents and sustainable horticulture that I can take back and apply to my floral designs back at the shop. I come here to find inspirational ideas and buy one of a kind metal artwork.  Not to mention I get my afternoon pick me up from Ritual Coffee. The staff is super helpful and are great at finding rare and exotic plants as well as cool metal artwork from local artists. Come by and take a look. You won't be disappointed that you made the trip out here!




No comments: